Tag #45 Topical Anesthetic Gel
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Tag #45 Topical Anesthetic Gel
TAG #45 Gel has been the favorite and safest topical anesthetic for broken skin since 1998. Free of tetracaine, TAG controls pain, swelling and bleeding.
TAG #45, a topical anesthetic gel for microblading and permanent makeup, is artists' favorite secondary anesthetic. Tag 45 Numbing Gel quickly relieves pain and puts clients at ease.
Tag #45 is one of PMU artists’ favorite topical anesthetics to use during procedures to keep clients comfortable. It provides quick pain relief and reduces swelling within minutes of application. This gel-based formula sits well on the skin without sliding. It can be used for brows, eyes, lips or areola procedures during the treatment on open skin. Tag #45’s specialty is its use for numbing during the procedure on the skin that has been broken into already. Containing 4% lidocaine and .04% epinephrine.
1 Sealed TAG #45, Additional Cap for Use
Lidocaine 4HCI Local anesthetic
Epinephrine HCI .04% Vasoconstrictor
For Licensed Professional Use Only.
How to Use:
- Apply sparingly to open skin (do not use the product on closed skin)
- Wait until the anesthetic effect occurs (2-5 minutes)
- Wipe away before continuing with the procedure
- During use, temporary blanching, skin irritation or sensitivity may be present
- Avoid contact with eyes
Note: The product is ineffective when applied to closed/intact skin.
Secondary Anesthetic, During Use
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician. Not for use in eyes!!
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Do not use it if pregnant or nursing.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– May have delayed swelling after the drug has dissipated.
– Do not ingest.
– External use only
Genuine Original Tag#45 from the Manufacturer
As Tag #45 is the most popular Anesthetic Gel in the world, there are many counterfeit products manufactured and distributed from Asia or Europe. The Tag #45 offered by Amber Lash is a genuine, original Tag#45 from the manufacturer. To make sure you are purchasing the original TAG and not an Asian knockoff, check the small sticker on the top left corner of the Tag #45 label on the bottle. It has 4 small black dots over the 4% inside the starburst. And you can check it through the Hiddentag app on your smartphone. Genuine products are authenticated with a Genuine Product Certification number through a Hiddentag app. Check for the trade mark “4 Dot Logo” to verify its .
Never buy untested Asian knockoffs. Using that product may cause an unexpected serious accident.
Prevent accidents in advance by purchasing genuine original Tag #45 from the manufacturer provided by Amber Lash.
How to check Authenticity