Numstick 5% is specialized lip balm in chapstick form to be used to reduce sensation on lips.
5% Lidocaine numbs lips and eyelids before, during and after procedure. Numstick is a handy stick that can be applied often in a 15-30 minute period before lip procedures. It is for single patient use only and is good for 3- 4 procedures. Soothing ointment formula moisturizes skin. Stops Fever Blister Pain FAST! Apply as needed to desired area. Calms the pain of fever blisters QuicK!
Prenup lips with Numstick 5% for 15 minutes before making a quick pass with your needles. Or, buff the lips and apply Comfort Cream for 15 minutes.
Apply Numbstick 5% often for 15min. (or you can use NUMPOT ointment or buff and use Comfort Cream)
Petrolatum (White) 60%
Simmondisa Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Ozokerite wax, Candelilla wax, Paraffin, Ethoxydiglycol, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Phytonadione
Material Safety Data Sheets:
How to Use:
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician. Not for use in eyes!!
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Do not use it if pregnant or nursing.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– May have delayed swelling after the drug has dissipated.
– External use only
Do Not Use:
More than directed or in the rectum with any mechanical device or applicator.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR:
if pain worsens, or bleeding or swelling occurs