Same pH as human tears; 7.52. Numbs eyelids in 20 minutes. Doesn't melt and run into eyes. Safe for use on eyelids due to the same pH level as human tears and a melt-free consistency. Can be used on Lips and Eyelids. Safe and effective. No prescription needed. After the skin is broken, you can mix Microcaine™ with TAG#45 and apply to skin. Do not use occlusive dressing over eyelids.
Material Safety Data Sheets:
How to Use:
PRIMARY anesthetic for use BEFORE the skin is broken
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician. Not for use in eyes!!
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Do not use it if pregnant or nursing.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– May have delayed swelling after the drug has dissipated.
– Do not ingest.
– External use only