Liprotek #7 Medicated Lip balm Liprotek helps soothe and moisturize full lip color procedures AND has the added protection of a herpes inhibitor , local anesthetic and herbal antioxidants for healing. Medicated, anti-oxidant formula to aid in fever blister relief. Apply faithfully once a day to help keep fever blisters away. Liprotek #7 contains a local anesthetic and herbal antioxidants to provide excellent aftercare relief. Apply faithfully once a day to help keep fever blisters away. It contains a local anesthetic and herbal antioxidants to provide excellent aftercare relief.
Give a meaningful gift to your loyal customers after the procedure!
Or, show your salon's professionalism to your customers by offering them a variety of unique product lines to sell to customers after their treatment.
Petrolatum (white) 61%
Simmondisa Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Ozokerite wax, Candelilla wax, Parafin, Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 60, 2-DG, Ethoxydiglycol, Menthol, Tocopheryl, Cholecalciferal, Retinyl Palmitate, Phytonadione
Material Safety Data Sheets:
After Care Product
How to Use:
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician. Not for use in eyes!!
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Do not use it if pregnant or nursing.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– May have delayed swelling after the drug has dissipated.
– External use only