✧AMBER LASH S GLUE 10ml (Latex Free)✧
AmberLash S Glue maximizes the bonding strength allowing to work in 1 second! Not only it works effectively in short time, it also helps to keep the fume low and non-irritate. We aim to empower all eyelash extension professionals by providing you the best quality products you need. Safe and Strong formula, fully tested in the USA
- Drying time: 1 sec
- Lasting time / retention: up to 6-8 weeks* (★★★★★) * in laboratory
- Lower Fumes Level (★★☆☆☆)
- Viscosity: Low (★★☆☆☆)
- Best eyelash extension environment conditions: 70-74F (21-23C), humidity RH 50-70%
- Flexibility: High (★★★☆☆)
- Color: Black
- Volume: 10 ml / 0.17 fl. oz.
– Medical Grade Formula: N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate, Black Furnace. Black Carbon-Free and Latex-Free.
Recommended Remover: AmberLash Gel/Cream Remover
Recommended Pre-Treatment: Amber Lash Primer
We have strict quality control and regular review system.This glue is produced under ISO & ITQA approved quality standards using the highest quality.
-Manufacturer has been approved by ITQA Co., LTD to the following environment management system standards ISO 14001:2015
-Manufacturer has been approved by ITQA Co., LTD to the following environment management system standards ISO 9001:2015
- Best environment for eyelash extension procedure is 68-80 F, humidity 30-70%.
- Once glue is opened, use within one month. Clean the nozzle of the glue thoroughly after each use.
- Shake horizontally well before each use from for 30-60 seconds.
- Store the glue in in the aluminum bag with silica gel that came with the glue and ensure the air is removed before closing the bag.
- Store the adhesive in an upright position at a cool and dark place with low humidity.
- If the glue is stored in a fridge, allow it to stay at room temperature for 30 to 60 min.
- Compare to Ethyl or Methyl-2 Cyanoacrylate which includes in many other glues, our product contains N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate.
It has the lowest to no order and representative as safe to use in medical environment. Although it is medical graded,
do not allow the glue get into the eyes directly!
- Customer's eyes must be tightly closed throughout the extension process.
- Do not get the glue directly into the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, hold eyelid open and rinse thoroughly but gently with only water for 15 minutes and get medical professional help.
For Lash Professionals only. Not for self-application, never use this product on your own with individual lashes, Cluster or Strip lashes.
▾Chosen by Lash Industry Professionals▾
All Amber Lash products are tested and positively reviewed by the Professionals before launch.
Our DEDICATION, INTEGRITY, & COMMITMENT is to provide the highest quality
Assuring you that we test our product over and over again to make sure you get the highest quality in the market and that's a promise
Amber Lash Glues are designed in New York and made by our partners in Korea.
All products are complies with hazardous product safety measures!