Amber Lash Glue Booster 15ml
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Amber Lash Extension Base Booster
The roots of false eyelashes may have invisible oil that occur during the manufacturing process. Invisible oils inhibit the curing speed and adhesion of glue when extending eyelashes. Amber Lash Extension Base Booster solves this problem. Before applying eyelash extensions, apply Amber Lash Extension Base Booster to the roots of false eyelashes. It removes the oil from fake eyelashes very quickly, allowing for faster eyelash extension and beautiful eyelashes that last for a long time.
This is a glue accelerator that will bring you a fantastic experience in eyelash extensions.
- Using a glue after Base Booster increases adhesion strength and prolongs retention Base Booster can be used with any type of glue (it is not to be mixed with glue) Apply on root of false eyelashes before procedure to remove oil and dry the lashes completely increasing the adhesion and bond with glue.
- NOT TO BE USED ON REAL EYELASH Instruction To speed up the procedure, the booster can be applied on the root of false eyelashes beforehand. Base Booster dried very quickly.
- Just a little is very effective, do not use excessively.
- Never mix Base Booster with a glue. it will harden the glue.
- Store separately from glue. Extension lash can come in contact with dust, oils and other particles during manufacturing process. Which can cause weak adhesion with eyelashes.
- Just like Primer for real eyelashes, Base Booster remove oil and other residues from extension lashes
How to use:
1. Pour a small amount of bonder into a concave container.
2. Before extending the eyelashes, lightly apply the bonder to the bottom of the upper and lower ends of the eyelashes.
3. After a while, remove the lashes to use. (Same as general eyelash extension method)
4. Be careful as the glue hardens when mixed with glue. (Do not store with glue)
This is not an adhesive. BONDER is an accelerator that should be used with eyelash extension glue. For professional eyelash extensions only. Be careful not to get into your eyes when using. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Do not use too much to avoid applying it to your skin or getting it into your eyes. If it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!