5% Lidocaine gel deadens pain and constricts blood vessels for long lasting relief. Once line has been made, dab over area and wait 3 minutes. Apply 2-3 more times during procedure.
Temporarily relieves local discomfort or pain or burning associated with anorectal disorders.
Lidocaine HCl 5% w/w
Epinephrine HCL w/w 0.01%
How to Use:
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician. Not for use in eyes!!
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Do not use it if pregnant or nursing.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– May have delayed swelling after the drug has dissipated.
– Do not ingest.
– External use only
– Do not use more than directed.
Allergy alert: certain persons can develop allergic reactions to the ingredients in this product.
Do not use: this product in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
if pain worsens or does nonimproved in 7 days